The Institute of Public Relations, Ghana,(IPR), is the sole professional body that trains and accredits Public Relations practitioners in Ghana.
IPR provides a professional structure for the practice of public relations while enhancing the status of its members as professional practitioners.
Consequently an annual accreditation training and examination schedule is facilitated by the Institute for public relations, communications and management practitioners who are interested in upgrading themselves and building skillsets for their professional development.
Complimentary to the accreditation process, our monthly continuing professional development programme (CPDP) helps to:
- Build skills and update knowledge
- Promote confidence in professionals, bringing them on top of current PR/Communication happenings
- Ensures business processes are strategically streamlined
- Provides technical training in the areas of PR, Communication and general management
- The schedule of training programmes for 2017 are as follows: READ MORE