The management board have supported you with all the required resources for the PR campaign and it is your turn to answer the question ‘Was it worth it’? How do you prove your campaign’s return on investment (ROI)? This is a question every PR professional worth their salts must be able to answer at the end of every PR and marketing campaign or financial year.
Management, clients and all stakeholders are curious to know whether the money, time and energy that went into a campaign changed consumer behavior and, more importantly, generated profit.
At IPR we will take you through the process of reporting on meaningful metrics that relate directly to business goals. Join us on 16th and 17th August for a career enhancing seminar on Report Writing for PR professionals and you will never regret you did.
- Defining your organization’s annual report in a ROI CONTEXT
- Interviewing for effective data and meaningful annual-report content
- Identifying and summarizing the year’s report-worthy events and trends
- Developing a step-by-step writing and revision plan
- Attracting stakeholder attention with direct, transparent message
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Write concise and purposeful reports that meet business’ requirements
- Apply different templates and report types to achieve reporting objectives
- Generate reliable conclusions effectively by researching, analyzing and organizing information
- Provide evidence-backed recommendations to support management decision making
- Use visual aids appropriately to support the presentation of information
- Apply advanced methodologies to make every report a winning report
- Improve Written communication
- Enhance Report writing and structuring skills
- Structured thinking
- Ability to address complex situations
- Hone in Analytical skills
- Develop the Ability to generate sound recommendations
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all levels of experience who would like to be more effective in written communications.
Gayheart Mensah, APR is the Director of External Affairs and Legal at Vodafone Ghana Limited and the winner of the prestigious IPR PR personality for 2015.
With his multi-industry experience, particularly in the area of Public Affairs, Strategy and Leadership, Gayheart is well placed to guide you through the required processes for the production of authoritative annual reports.
IPR Members: GH¢600.00
Non Members: GH¢800.00
DATE & TIME
16th August – 17th August
WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY
4:00PM – 6:00PM
The course will run for two (2) days from August 16th, 2017 to August 17th, 2017 at the IPR’s Secretariat in Accra, on the compound of Local Government Services Secretariat, near Kempinski Hotel Accra.